Courtney enjoys giving back to the community through BVB Dallas, baking cakes for hospice patients, and DFW Lab Rescue. Courtney and her husband rescued two playful labs and look forward to having children in the future.
You can count on her results orientated approach to family law and litigation. As a child of divorce, she uses her life experiences to help a struggling family navigate through divorce and changes to their family.
Courtney is a fierce warrior in the courtroom and a skilled diplomat in the hallway.
Areas of Practice
- Child Support
- Custody, Possession, & Visitation
- Family Law
- Alimony & Maintenance
- Contempt & Enforcement
- Complex Property Divisions
- Child Protective Services
- Ad Litem
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Texas A&M School of Law at Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Who’s Who Honors Edition
- Top American Lawyers
- Board Certified Family Law, by Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- Frisco Bar Association, Secretary 2014, 2016
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association, Member